Oil and the slipperiness of emotions.

Welcome to today. Hi. I’m Annie and I cried 9 times.

Today was an interesting day. I woke up to a blanket of 1 inch of snow. I had an appointment at 7:15 am, so I left my house promptly at 6:50 to allow myself enough time. And then, the anger started….

I start driving and immediately a person in a Suburban pulled out in front of me. They were unwilling to exceed 15 mph. Hi, I drive a front wheel drive car- you drive an all wheel drive. Perhaps stopping on a hill isn’t smart; didn’t your dad teach you anything?

Side note: see dad, it was a great idea to go to work at Office Max with 8 inches of snow. I’m a total pro now…

Anyway, after I got to the appointment, I depantsed and M came in and gave me the word. One follicle is coming out in front and trying to overrule everyone. There are 3-4 other guys on each ovary playing second fiddle to big mama. That was terrible news on its face; it meant that egg retrieval may not be a possibility due to the progesterone levels that may be produced by big mama follicle. So, I anxiously awaited the blood work…and cried 15 times while cursing my body.

Finally, I got word. Everything is okay; maybe we can ignore that stubborn, big, bitch of a follicle. My progesterone is LOW and my estrogen is 260 after day 7. I had similar results after day 9, last time, so it’s all good. I was scared because I didn’t have a headache, but right on schedule, it came!

Appointment on Wednesday AM. More drugs and hoping for the best. I welcome instability if it would come with bebes. 😘😘

(Oh, and the title… check out my face. I’m like a teenager in heat.)

6 thoughts on “Oil and the slipperiness of emotions.

  1. I envy your confidence whilst driving in the snow! Through this journey I wish they gave some advice or manual…piece of mind during all this waiting! I’ll say it again hang in there love bug, I’m with you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜˜….till Wednesday!


  2. I’m a bit jealous your doctor doesn’t reschedule appointments because of snow. Theodore and I were supposed to see the specialist today, but because of 6” of snow and -2 degree temperatures we now have to wait until Monday to get answers. Glad things are still looking good for you. We’ll be praying for you.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s