So what to do when you have the longest 24 hour wait in history (followed by an even longer two week wait)?
Well, here is some insight on the things that I’ve done as mainly recommended by the internet:
- Had my last cup of coffee (acid is not helpful, regardless of caffeine)
- Bathed in unscented soaps (embryos hate outside scents)
- Removed all nail polish (see above)
- Washed all my clothes in unscented laundry detergent.
- Finished up remaining tasks at work (to “alleviate stress”)
- Eaten pineapple and pineapple core (to encourage implantation)
- Ironed my bedsheets (I don’t know why. I probably should have saved this for my two week wait. There are always towels, though.)
- Practiced what a medium to full bladder must feel like.
- Continue drinking chicken bone broth with cayenne pepper. (One of my favorite foods anyway, but cayenne pepper increases blood flow and bone broth helps thicken my uterine lining).
- Picked out socks for tomorrow and for the day after. Apparently cold feet = cold uterus = cold embryos, so… can’t risk that.
Anyway, I’m looking for books to read, music to listen to, or shows to watch if anyone has suggestions!
cheers & love!